Wednesday, August 12, 2015

So, welcome to the Evidentarian Papers.  My intent is to use this forum to publish my random musings.  For the most part, they will be explorations of that which is probable through evidence-based logic.  I intend to steer clear of pure opinion except where evidence has led me to a conclusion which is still evolving.

Occasionally, you may find a flight of fancy or a reflection on the past or present.  Don't be taken aback by sarcasm or irony, they will often be mixed with humility and compassion.  My absolute arrogance is matched only by my self-deprecation.  In other words, don't take anything I say seriously, at least don't take the tone seriously.  I find humor in just about everything especially my self-importance.

I hope you join me for the ride, but I won't mind if you don't.  None of us are all that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment